FOCUS AND SCOPE
Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Sciences offers scientists, researchers, and other professionals to share knowledge of scientific advancements. The journal will publish original research articles, review articles, short communication, and letter to editor. The area of focus should cover all aspects of food and pharmaceutical sciences. The range of topics covered in the journal include:
- New Horizons in Food Research
- Food Chemistry
- Integrated Food Science
- Health, Nutrition, and Food
- Food Engineering, Materials Science, and Nanotechnology
- Toxicology and Chemical Food Safety
- Food Microbiology and Safety
- Drug Discovery
- Computational Chemistry and Molecular Modeling
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Protein-Peptide Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Drug Delivery, and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Drug Transport Metabolism
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Medicine and Nutraceutical
- Chemical Processing of Pharmaceuticals including Crystallization, Lyophilization, and Chemical Stability of Drugs
- Immunology, Biochemistry, and Cell and Molecular Biology
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Authors who publish with Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Sciences agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Sciences (J. Food. Pharm. Scie.) is published by Institute for Halal Industry & System (IHIS), Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
The journal was established in 2013 on website https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/jfps, but in 2020, our website has been migrated to Open Journal System Version 3 (OJS-3). The journal is published in English and Bahasa. Prof. Dr. Abdul Rohman was appointed as the Editor in Chief. Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Sciences, abbreviated with J. Food. Pharm. Sci, published 3 times per year, open access, peer-reviewed, and online international journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
LOCKSS and CLOCKSS ARCHIVAL SYSTEM
This journal utilizes the LOCKSSS Network system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
There is no author's submission fee or other publication-related fees of author-side for Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Science. The Journal is a platinum open-access journal, of which full text is immediately available after publication and that does not charge author fee.