- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Open Access Policy
This journal adhere to the best practice and high publishing standards and comply with the following conditions:
- Provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge;
- Deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- Uses DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- Can Provide Provide article level metadata for any indexers and aggregators;
- Allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with CC BY-SA license;
Plagiarism screening will be conducted using Turnitin online plagiarism detection software. If the screening finds similarity index up to 20% or more, the author should rewrite the entire manuscript. The editor has the right to reject and replace the manuscript if the author does not abide with the regulation within a given time limit (a month) after the manuscript has been returned for revising.
This journal utilizes the Indonesia One Search (IOS), Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD), and Indonesian Publication Index (IPI) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Statistic Download Article
Statistic download using ALM Plugin, the statistic will show on every article page.