Focus and Scope
Jurnal Psikologi is an open-access journal, dedicated to the wide dissemination of novel and innovative research in various aspects of psychology, with a particular interest – though not limited to – the development of psychology and behavioral sciences in Indonesia. Jurnal Psikologi invites manuscripts in the areas:
- Clinical Psychology
- Psychology of Education
- Social Relation
- Developmental Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Neuro Psychology
Jurnal Psikologi accepts articles in any psychology-related subjects and any research methodology (i.e., experimental, observational, ethnographic, survey, interpretive) that meet the standard publication in this journal. The primary target audiences of this journal are academicians, graduate students, practitioners, and other professionals with interest in psychology.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Open Access Policy
- This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- All manuscripts are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. Apart from being freely accessible, it can be copied, shared or adapted for any purpose in any media.
Ethics of Publication in Jurnal Psikologi:
All parties involved in the publishing/publication process of the Jurnal Psikologi (i.e., Managers, Editors, Reviewers, Authors) must understand and adhere to the norms/ethics of scientific publication. Scientific publication must uphold the three ethical values: (1) Neutrality, free from conflict of interest in the management of publications; (2) Justice, giving the right of authorship to those entitled as authors; and (3) Honesty, free of duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in the publication.
Authors should refrain from misrepresenting research results which could damage readers' trust to the journal, the professionalism of scientific authorship, and ultimately the entire scientific endeavor. Research integrity should be achieved by following the rules of good scientific practice, which include:
- The manuscript has not been published previously (partly or in full) unless it is an expansion of previous work (please provide transparency on the re-use of material to avoid ‘self-plagiarism’.
- No data have been fabricated or manipulated (including images) to support your conclusions.
- No data, text, or theories by others are presented as if they were the author’s own (‘plagiarism’). Proper acknowledgments to other’s work must be given (this includes material that is closely copied (near verbatim), summarized and/or paraphrased), quotation marks are used for verbatim copying of material, and permissions are secured for material that is copyrighted.
- Consent to submit has been received explicitly from all co-authors and responsible authorities.
- Authors whose names appear on the submission have contributed sufficiently to the scientific work and therefore share collective responsibility and accountability for the results.
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by Jurnal Psikologi by using Turnitin Online plagiarism Software.
This journal utilizes the Indonesia One Search (IOS), Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD), and Indonesian Publication Index (IPI) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Statistic Download Article
Statistic download using ALM Plugin, the statistic will show on every article page.