Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Make sure the script uses the template provided
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instructions for Author, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- To publish an article in a foreign journal, it must be translated into English, taking into account international review rules. Insufficient preparation of the article can become the basis for refusal of publication. We recommend using a professional translation service to eliminate a drawback such as this.
Authors whose manuscript is published will approve the following provisions:
- The right to publication of all journal material published on the Jurnal Psikologi website is held by the editorial board with the author's knowledge (moral rights remain the property of the author).
The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles of this electronic journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) license, which means Jurnal Psikologi reserves the right to store, modify the format, administer in database, maintain and publish articles without requesting permission from the Author as long as it keeps the Author's name as the owner of Copyright.
Printed and electronic published manuscripts are open access for educational, research and library purposes. In addition to these objectives, the editorial board shall not be liable for violations of copyright law.
The name and email address entered into this journal site will be used only for journal purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.