Reference Management Tools:
1. The submission process of the manuscript is done through the Open Journal System (OJS) at jurnal.ugm.ac.id/v3/MH
2. The manuscript submitted to the Mimbar Hukum Journal shall meet the following conditions:
a. The manuscript is not in the process of publication in other publication agencies
b. The manuscript has never been published in other publications agencies
c. The manuscript is not the result of plagiarism
3. The editor reserves the right to select and edit the incoming manuscript. Publication or rejection of the manuscript will be notified to the author. The priority of publication is based on the assessment of substance and the order of the manuscripts that are received by Mimbar Hukum. The substance of the manuscript or article in its entirety is the responsibility of the author. Scripts that are not published will not be returned.
4. The manuscripts that are already included in the review process can not be withdrawn.
5. If the results of the review process state that the author's script can not be published, the author is entitled to publish it in other publication agencies.
6. The author who withdraws the manuscript during or after the review process will be blacklisted and cannot publish his work on the Mimbar Hukum for 2 consecutive years after the withdrawals.
7. Authors who have not submitted the manuscript's revision for up to 6 months after being given the appropriate decision to download the Board of Editor, shall be the authority of the Editor's Board to drop the manuscript.
8. Mimbar Hukum welcomes article submissions and does not charge Article Processing Charges and Article Publication Fee.
9. In the case of a mentor in the process of research or the preparation of manuscripts, they shall not be included in the list of authors.
10. Incoming manuscripts will be processed in a timely order.