## Abstract Submission ##
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: November 8th, 2023
##### Guide to abstract writing:
The 11th UGM Public Health Symposium only accepts abstracts via *OJS BKM FK-KMK UGM*
1. Abstracts should be written in Indonesian or English.
2. Up to 300 words (minimum 250 words).
3. Title a maximum of 25 words
4. Papers can be a case reports, policy and practice, perspective (position paper), and original research.
- Case report type or policy in practice abstracts format: Objective, Content (people-specific focus, if any, implementation activities, lessons learned)
- Original research format: Objective, Method, Results, Discussion, and Suggestion/Conclusion
5. Selected abstracts will be announced within two weeks after the submission.
6. **The abstract template can be downloaded [here](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1002Zak0HM6XJPiuY9mF6rnDFfZPt0S3b/view?usp=sharing)**
7. A complete guide to abstract submission can be seen **[here](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KIa3Q1k0EWsOyND5nvYW0KSC1FdyEyQg/view)**
##### Full paper submission in BKM Public Health and Community Medicine Journal
- Presenters can also submit their full paper to be published in BKM Public Health and Community Medicine Journal.
- Please follow the journal submission [guideline] (https://journal.ugm.ac.id/v3/BKM/aguid).
- Please complete the registration and payment form and choose full paper submission.
- The journal editor will contact you for further information after the presentation session.