Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has never been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The paper written is an original work without violation of publication ethics and plagiarism.
- The paper has been written following the JNTETI template and Author Guidelines.
- The submitted paper must be in Microsoft Word format (.docx).
- Author agrees to pay for the Article Processing Charge (APC) after the paper is accepted.
- Since JNTETI is a bilingual journal, author agrees to have the paper translated to Indonesian or English
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.