This section provides essential information and guidelines for authors. We recommend that authors take the time to read this information and guidelines before submitting a manuscript to Jurnal Nasional Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi.
Manuscripts should be submitted online by one of authors of the manuscript through the Jurnal Nasional Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi website. Only Word (.docx) files can be submitted via website (https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/v3/JNTETI). The length of the submitted manuscript should be 6-10 pages. The submitting author takes responsibility for the manuscript during the submission and peer review. For technical help, contact (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Click here to submit your manuscript and follow the steps to complete your submission..
Terms of Submission
Manuscripts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are only being considered by this journal. The submitting author ensures that all the other co-authors have approved the manuscript’s publication. It is also the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that the manuscript has all necessary institutional approvals.
It is a condition of submission that the authors permit editing of the manuscript for readability. All inquiries concerning the publication of accepted manuscripts should be addressed to email@example.com. All submissions are bound by Jurnal Nasional Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi.
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts are subject to assessment and peer review to ensure editorial appropriateness and technical correctness. For a manuscript to be accepted for publication, the assigned Editor will first consider if it meets minimum editorial standards and fits within the scope of the journal. It is essential to note that noncompliance with the editorial standards and/or the journal’s scope will result in the rejection of the manuscript. Once the manuscript has met these requirements, the subsequent process will be the review process.
The review process is carried out by reviewers by applying the double-blind peer review, approving the article received, and requesting repairs. After that, the results of the review will be sent back to the author for improvement. Decisions to accept or reject are at the discretion of the Editor.
Article Processing Charges
The journal is open access. Article Processing Charges (APCs) allow the publisher to make articles immediately available online to anyone to read and reuse upon publication. If the article is accepted for publication, the author will be asked to pay for APC of US$200 (non-Indonesian author) or IDR1.500.000 (Indonesian author)*. This journal provides a waiver or discount on publication fees for authors under certain conditions.
- Length of the article must be between 6 to 10 pages of A4 (210 x 297 mm), which format must follow the provided template including figures and tables format. The article is written on Microsoft Word (.docx) with margins: 23 mm (top); 13 mm (left and right); and 18 mm (bottom).
- The title corresponds to the language in which the manuscript is written. Assumed the manuscript is written in Indonesian, the title is in Indonesian, and vice versa. It also applies to Intisari (only for Indonesian manuscripts) and Abstract (only for English manuscripts).
- Title consists of 12 words at most. It is written in 20-point Helvetica and bold typeface, single-spaced, and left aligned. Prior to publication, the editors have the right to edit the title, in a way, without altering its meaning and without authors’ permission if it exceeds the predetermined requirement.
- Abstract and Intisari appear at the beginning of the article. Abstract and Intisari must not contain figures, tables, and citation numbers. Abstract is written in English, while Intisari is in Indonesian. The paragraph begins with “Abstract” and “Intisari”, which is immediately followed by the content. The contents of Abstract and Intisari are written in 10-point Times New Roman, justified, and single-spaced. The length of Abstract and Intisari is between 200-300 words. Abstract and Intisari should represent the essence of the manuscript’s content (including introduction, methodology, and result).
- Keywords contain four up to eight words separated by a comma, written in 10-point Times New Roman, justified, and single-spaced. Keywords are carefully selected so they can represent the concept presented in the manuscripts and help the accessibility of the manuscripts in question.
- More detailed writing instructions and format rules, please adhere to and use the available template.