Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Standard Operating Procedure
Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology(GamaJoP) and articles published in this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This licence allows readers to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original Author(s) and Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology(GamaJoP), indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
To publish and disseminate articles, Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology(GamaJoP) requires the publishing rights. This is determined by the Copyrights Transfer Agreement that accompanies the publication process of the author’s accepted manuscript. This agreement deals with the transfer of the publishing rights to Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology(GamaJoP), and Author(s) retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. For further information about Copyrights Transfer Agreement document applies in Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology(GamaJoP), please visit Link Form
- The name and email address entered into this journal site will be used only for journal purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.
- The peer-review of a manuscript is a confidential process. Reviewers should keep the whole process completely confidential.
- Reviewers should not disclose any information whatsoever to anyone before publication of the manuscript.