- About the Journal
- Editorial Policies
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
- Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP). Employs a double-blind review method, namely that both reviewers and author(s) identities will be concealed from each other.
- Initial Screening. All submitted manuscript will be screened by the Editor-in-Chief to determine whether the manuscript abides by the focus and scope of Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP). Manuscripts that do not meet the basic requirements will be rejected without further review.
- Peer-review. All manuscripts that pass the initial screening stage, will be distributed to two experts in the relevant field to undergo a double-blind peer-review.
- First Decision. A decision on a peer-reviewed manuscript will be given once both reviewers have submitted their review reports. In the event that both reviewers have differing opinions about the manuscript, the final decision will be handed over to the Editor-in-Chief. At this stage, the author(s) will receive at least one of this decision: accepted; revision required; or rejected.
- Revision Stage. Manuscripts that have been recommended for revision will be returned to the submitting author. Author(s) will have up to 1 months to revise the manuscripts. The revision process will be limited to a maximum of two rounds.
- Final Decision. If the author(s) fail to meet the revision requirements after the second round, the manuscript will be rejected. All accepted manuscripts will go through the final editing and layout process.
- The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 3 months.
Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP) is published twice a year in Mei and October.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP) by using Turnitin Online plagiarism Software.
Article Processing Charges
All articles published in our journals are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication.