Focus and Scope
Buletin Psikologi focuses on contextualizing psychological concepts or phenomena within the socio-cultural setting of Indonesia, through the use of non-empirical methodology, such as systematic theoretical reviews and meta-analysis. All articles are based on the thorough and systematic examination of existing psychological constructs, which are then considered from the Indonesian perspective. The journal is open access, peer-reviewed, and published biannually.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
- Every submitted manuscript will be selected by the Editorial Board
- The manuscript reviewed by the reviewer will be returned to the author if corrections are required. After the authors make improvements in accordance with the input and ratings from the reviewers, then the authors must submit the revised manuscript to be re-reviewed. Editor Evaluation [some manuscripts are rejected or returned before the review process]
- The manuscript will be reviewed by an anonymous reviewer, and Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors (double-blind review method) and be given recommendations: Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The decision of whether a manuscript is approved or rejected will be decided by the Editor In Chief based on the recommendation from the reviewer in the Editorial Board meeting forum. Complete Peer Review Policy can be found on this page: Page Complete A reviewer should only review the manuscript substantially Meanwhile, technical matters such as grammar, language, examination of templates and bibliography are done by the team.
Buletin Psikologi is published twice in a year; in June and December. Each issue consist of 7 article
Open Access Policy
This journal adhere to the best practice and high publishing standards and comply with the following conditions:
- Provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge;
- Deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- Uses DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- Can Provide Provide article level metadata for any indexers and aggregators;
- Allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with CC BY-SA license;
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Screening for Plagiarism
Plagiarism screening will be conducted using Turnitin online plagiarism detection software. If the screening finds similarity index up to 20% or more, the author should rewrite the entire manuscript. The editor has the right to reject and replace the manuscript if the author does not abide with the regulation within a given time limit (a month) after the manuscript has been returned for revising.
This journal utilizes the Indonesia One Search (IOS), Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD), and Indonesian Publication Index (IPI) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
How to Order Buletin Psikologi
Buletin Psikologi is an Open Access Journal which allows you to copy, download, and print all published articles under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Electronic version is available at https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/buletinpsikologi
Direct purchase, you can come to the Faculty of Psychology Universitas Gadjah Mada
Purchase online by filling the registration form to purchase/subscribe click the following link: http://ugm.id/sO
Please send proof of payment to this email address: email@example.com.
Guide/Payment Instructions Transfer Through Mandiri Virtual Account. Look here
- Before you order printed manuscripts, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, checking the availability of bulletins.
For more responsive service and direct information on current stock and pricing, please contact us at:
Statistic Download Article
Statistic download using ALM Plugin, statistic will show on every article page. check
Section Policies of Buletin Psikologi
- Buletin Psikologi is Journal published online a year in the middle of the year (Juni) and at the end of the year (December).
- Manuscripts that can be published in Buletin Psikologi is a scientific study of theoretical review and study of non-empirical research results.
- The author whose script will be published in the Buletin Psikologi will only receive 2 copies of the printed manuscript.
- The abstract of the article worthy will be checked by a professional translator.
- The author should revise based on the reviewer's feedback within the time limit set by the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board reserves the right to improve both the content and the script of the text without altering the substance of the content.
- The publication manuscript of the thesis and dissertation should include recommendations from the relevant supervisor, stating that the manuscript deserves to be submitted to Buletin Psikologi.
Manuscript under review should not be submitted to other journals. The author who violates this rule will be banned for further submission.
Register Process and Buletin Submitted
How to Register :
- Access site: http://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/buletinpsikologi
- Click menu Register
- Then fill the form fields that have been provided
- After filling out the form then click submit
- Cek your notification email for knowing notification from Buletin Psikologi Which contains the username and password
- User name dan password using for login when author submit journal manuscript
- Journal manuscript, Author Affiliation, and correspondence have to upload.
- The manuscript must be written based on a template. if not, will not be processed further without notice.
- Please download the form template. Template Journal
- Guide Online Submission Author.pdf
Conflict of Interest
Buletin Psikologi respects requests not to have the manuscripts peer-reviewed by those experts who may have a competing interest with the author(s) of a submitted manuscript. It is not possible for Editors to be aware of all competing interests; we therefore expect that reviewers would inform the Editor-in-Chief if they notice any potential competing interest during the course of review of a manuscript. Moreover, the reviewers are expected to inform the Editors or editorial office of the journal if they have a conflict of interest in carrying out a review of a manuscript submitted by any author/contributor of the manuscript.
Double blind peer review
- This means that the reviewers of the paper won’t get to know the identity of the author(s), and the author(s) won’t get to know the identity of the reviewer. The idea is that everyone should get a similar and unbiased review.
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.