Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Jurnal Komplikasi Anestesi?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article have never been published in any journal and are not in a status that has been accepted for publication in other journals.
- Article is submitted in softcopy using the Microsoft Word application.
- Articles must be accompanied by a cover letter that contains the reason for the article to be published in the Journal of Community Empowerment for Health, what is already known from the topic discussed, what advantages are added to the article, and the author's statement that the article was written is really the result of original work and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- Abstract is written in English. Abstract consists of 200-300 words and in it describes the background, methods, results, and conclusions. Keywords are written in English with 3-5 words each.
- Article is typed in 2 spaces using quarto paper (A4); fonts of Times New Roman size 12; and the right, left, top, bottom margins of 2 cm. Article is typed in a one column layout. Articles do not exceed 4,500 words, including references (excluding abstracts).
- Article is written in various scientific in English.
Articles published in JCOEMPH are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. You are free to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and JCOEMPH, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
Copyright on articles is held by the journal, with authors required to sign a copyright transfer agreement.
By submitting to JKA, authors grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.