As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- DOI for online journal sources, or URL for the internet sources other than online journals, have been provided
- The text is equipped with a line number, written on A4 paper using 1.5 spacing and 2.5 cm margin of all four sides; uses Constantia size 10 point, except for the caption and text within tables and figures using font Constantia, respectively size 9 and 8 point; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.