As part of the submission process, authors should check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or provide an explanation in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
3. DOI for online journal sources, or URLs for the internet sources other than online journals, have been provided.
4. Equip text with a line number, written on A4 paper using 1.5 spacing and 2.5 cm margin on all four sides; uses Constantia size 10 point, except for the caption and text within tables and figures using font Constantia, respectively size 9 and 8 points; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and place the table within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.