Already have a Username/Password for IJCCS (Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetics Systems)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Journal Template and Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. (eg: The composition of the references used should consist of 80% of primary references (journals, proceedings) and a maximum of 20% of secondary references (text book) published in the last 10 years and each article should has at least ten references. Author should cite several articles from IJCCS (Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetics Systems). All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources, reference is written by IEEE format system. Each reference cited is written using the number placed at the early or end of a sentence. Consistent use of IEEE system is required in the writing of reference. References are arranged in order of appearance in the text. It is advisable to use software application to manage references and bibliography, both free applications(eg: Mendeley, Zotero, Refworks) or paid applications (eg: Endnote, Reference Manager)).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright Transfer Statement
The copyright to this article is transferred to IndoCEISS: Indonesian Computer, Electronics and Instrumentation Support Society (Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetic Systems) if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to IndoCEISS. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to IndoCEISS. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the IndoCEISS copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies IndoCEISS endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.