|Vol 7, No 1 (2005): January-April||The Role of Noninstrumental Justice and Age in Predicting Organizational Commitment: Evidence from Malaysia||Abstract PDF|
|Aizzat Mohd. Nasurdin|
|Vol 6, No 3 (2004): September-December||Perception of Professional Engineers toward Quality of Worklife and Organizational Commitment: A Case Study||Abstract PDF|
|Razali Mat Zin|
|Vol 7, No 2 (2005): May-August||A Test of the Relationships among Perceptions of Justice, Job Satisfaction, Affective Commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior||Abstract PDF|
|Harif Amali Rifai|
|Vol 10, No 2 (2008): May - August||The Role of Organizational Commitment and Procedural Justice in Moderating the Relationship between Budgetary Participation and Managerial Performance||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"