Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Articles published in Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. You are free to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
- Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher, along with the commercial right to include the article in a hardcopy issue for sale to libraries and individuals.
- By publishing in Berkala Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi, authors grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.