Journal of Mechanical Design and Testing
Journal of Mechanical Design and Testing (JMDT) is an open-access and peer-reviewed journal aimed to disseminate the results of research in the field of mechanical engineering. The journal is biannually published an original research articles and / or review articles that concern to the following issues:
- Design of mechanical components used in engineering structures, machines and engines, computer aided design (CAD), computer aided manufacturing (CAM), the development of methodology for designing machine elements or mechanical components.
- Finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, computational heat and mass transfer, applied mechanics, biomechanics.
- Manufacturing technologies, materials processing technologies, conventional and non-conventional machining, powder metallurgy, casting, welding, additive manufacturing and rapid prototyping, automation.
- Evaluation of engine performance, tribology and lubrication, engine maintenance, testing of mechanical components, materials characterizations, failure analysis.
- Experimental fluid dynamics, multiphase flow, heat and mass transfer, pump and compressor.
- Energy conversion, turbo machineries, internal combustion engines, power plant.
- Mechanical engineering education, learning method for mechanical engineering education, engineering ethics.
We cordially invite authors to submit their manuscript in English or Bahasa Indonesia. JMDT is published by Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada.