|Vol 6, No 3 (2004): September-December||The Relationships between Belief, Attitude, Subjective Norm, and Behavior Towards Infant Food Formula Selection: The Views of the Malaysian Mothers||Abstract PDF|
|T. Ramayah, Aizzat Mohd. Nasurdin, Mohd. Nasser Noor, Quah Boon Sin|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2004): January-April||THE RECENCY EFFECT OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 11, No 3 (2009): September - December||The Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Central Java Earthquake: A Preliminary Study on Consumer Belief, Attitude, and Purchase Intention||Abstract PDF|
|Kresno Agus Hendarto|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"